Veeam ONE 7.0 R2
Veeam released a R2 update yesterday for their monitoring, reporting and capacity planning Software ONE 7.0 on the quiet. The R2 update brings support for vSphere 5.5, vCloud Director 5.5 and WIndows 2012 R2. The new build version is 188.8.131.522 and includes all previous updates.
Here is a short extract of the new features coming with R2.
- vSphere 5.5 support
- vCloud Director 5.5 support.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and free Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 support
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 as guest virtual machines (VMs)
- Support for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- Support for the installation of Veeam ONE and its components on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
All other resolved and known issues can be found in the KB Article.